Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jingle bell~ Jingle bell~ Jingle all the way~~~

HO~HO~HO~

Whaddaya know? It's Christmas already. Geez I didn't even notice until yesterday when my brothers reminded me. Guess I've been staying at home for too long already. :P

Anyway, now it's still Christmas eve and well, it's all about being together with family right? So being the nice kid I am, I've decided to stay at home to play RO be with my family. :)

Actually I've just came back after meeting up with Kian Han and Nadaraj to lepak in Times Square and Sungei Wang. Sales are everywhere and um, decorations are everywhere so it's quite christmas-ty. Feels like going for a shopping spree but I was feeling too stingy should be frugal in times of economy slowdown.

So that's it for today. Wanna wish everyone...

Merry Christmas

And um... I've been a good kid, Santa... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment