Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bye 08... Helo 09

Wow, time really flies. It's 2009 already and it's just not another year you know, not when most of your friends are gonna turn 20 this year while myself still being the youthful 19-year-old lad. :P

Well I know I still have uh... around 5 pending posts, and probably I'm not gonna do another new year resolution because most likely I won't put much attention and effort to achieve it anyway. The 8 resolutions I've made last year was very much a failure, if not totally. =.=

2008 was quite eventful, albeit mostly it's all about STPM... STPM... STPM... Despite the fact that we dreaded STPM like it's a kind of disease, I think it's really one heck of an experience for all of us and frankly, I ain't complaining about it for a bit. In overall, I enjoyed myself very much and it's something that would definitely leave a mark in my life. :)

So it's a new year, and everyone should give themselves a new head start. Good luck everyone and erm...

Happy New Year

Enjoy yourself people :)

PS : I'm REALLY trying very hard to finish up the pending posts. =.=''

No comments:

Post a Comment