Friday, January 16, 2009

I No No Engrish... T.T

Finally our MUET results is out...

It's quite a night. Some of us stayed up late to check our results (Ignore the fact that we ALWAYS stay up late :P). But I wasn't anticipating to find out my result cause I really don't want to ruin my holiday in case anything had gone wrong. Mentah-mentah my holiday would last for another 2 months or so. =.='

Then again, everyone had their results and I couldn't stand the what-if that's been going on and on and on... So I checked through SMS and I suddenly got so nervous that I trembled. =.='' I got a reply very soon...

So I pray and pray and pray before I read the message...

You do not have sufficient credit to perform this transaction. Please reload your prepaid credit.

=____='' So much for the anticipation...

So I checked again using my dad's phone and knew I got...

...Band 5.

Sigh... It wasn't what I've hoped for. But I thought I must have at least gotten an average Band 5, if not a strong Band 5. So I'm OK with it. But the next day all hopes were shattered when I got my result slip. =.=''

A minimum aggregated points of 220 must be obtained to get Band 5, 260 to get Band 6. And I got...

221

WTF??

Embarrassed... Defeated... Humiliated... Disappointed... Failed...

Apparently I ran out of vocabs already. That explains the marks...

Good thing is, whenever people ask what I got, I only have to use one hand to show them instead of using both. Save the hassle.

Bad thing is, it's a very very very weak Band 5 la.
Nobody got Band 6 in my school so I'm still considered one of the best la, although I probably must have scored the lowest among the Band 5's.

Shouldn't have expected too much I guess, after screwed up 3/4 of my paper. I've screwed up writing, reading, and speaking altogether, despite using the language in a daily basis. How ironic... =.=

It's over already and maybe I shouldn't think too much of it. But it's harder to do than saying. Sigh...

Anyway congratulations to the others who had achieved what they had wanted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment