Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Penang Trip Day 3 *overdue post*

Today is the last day of our trip. Everyone's looking exhausted and sleepy...

The girls

CC and Rob

...but we woke up because of this...

Urghh... the noise...

...some group of people were having a party by the beach early in the morning. =.=''

So we prepared ourselves for breakfast.

Yeng... XD

Probably because of taking too much food and the hygiene was quite questionable, I had diarrhea. Sigh... After going into toilet several times, everyone was so sleepy that they continued sleeping. So I went to sleep as well. =.=

Kent and CC

Rob

HH and Kent

And as if the diarrhea wasn't bad enough, I woke up with a fever and slight dizziness. =.='' Great... falling sick on a vacation is the last thing I hoped for. We took some photos in the motel before packing and checking out.

Rob acting cool

Me feeling ill, yet forcing a smile

Kent being mischievous

CK posing

HH sitting selamba

So after all that, we headed to town and had lunch at the restaurant we went yesterday. I was feeling quite ill and couldn't eat the char kuey teow I wanted to. Instead I opted for the duck kuey teow soup. It was just mediocre. Quite disappointing but I finished it anyway since I had to take some medication later on.

We headed to a shopping mall nearby to shop for souvenirs. I didn't have the mood to walk around as I was feeling dizzy. So some of us took care of our bags while the rest walked around.

After that we headed to the jetty by bus and bid Penang farewell. We took the same bus that broke down on the first day. Luckily it didn't break down today or else they would have to deal with 7 dulan-ed students-turned-gangsters. :P

We reached KL by 8-ish pm. The girls alighted from the bus at earlier stations. We went home separately and luckily I felt a lot better in the bus after taking some medications. :)

So that's the end of our trip to Penang. It was a very pleasant trip even though there were some problems along the way but hey, it's probably the problems that made this trip so enjoyable. :P I'll definitely look forward to the next trip with you guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment