Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random Babbling

Woot!!! Finally got time to blog. XD

Was supposed to blog before the semester starts but was down with fever... Sigh... Couldn't do anything but sleep, and sleep, and sleep, till the extent I think I've slept a bit too much that I started to feel dizzy when I stood up. And so I couldn't follow the rest to zoo. -_-''

But anyway, I've pretty much fully recovered by now already, despite the fact that everyone thinks I'm still sick and looked pale.

The semester has finally started. It was actually something I've been looking forward to since I'm kinda sick of doing nothing and thinking what to do and where to go to kill time. Hey, it's not like I have a choice right, since I don't get to stay in halls where they have activities and stuff. T_T

OK back to business. Had my first lecture on Tuesday. 3 lectures in a day, it was pretty hectic I think. Going to lectures is something pretty different than going to classes back in high school. For one, I'm not used to having classes with so many new faces. Seriously, I miss the time back in high school where I could just turn to the side/in front/behind and start talking crap with my friends when the teacher is teaching in front. Oh, the best part is definitely disturbing the others when they were trying to concentrate on studies. XD

I think it's just a matter of time before I would get used to attending lectures. OK scratch that, it's all part of being independent so yeah, I really had to get used to doing everything on my own one day. A day when I could shout out loud 'MERDEKAAAAA!!!' and declare my own Independence Day like Malaysia and Singapore~~~!!! *dramatic*

Tsk... That's really something difficult for someone who can't even decide what modules to bid for and what CCAs to join right? -.-

Anyway, I think after 7 months of vacation, I'm having a hard time getting my study mood back. I still find myself quite carefree despite the packed timetable. Didn't even bother to do revision even though I have doubts during lectures. Sigh... If this continues, I'm not sure whether I could even survive the mid-term test. -.-

Don't know what to blog about already, definitely not about orientation as I'm quite lazy saving it for the next time. In fact it's all random and pointless babbling. Sigh... Probably because I've been skipping dinner for the past 2 days and compensated by going for supper until the wee hours of the morning. Oh just yesterday, went out with a bunch of over enthusiastic people, walked all the way to SRC for half an hour just to watch meteor shower, and ended up in disappointment. -.- My nocturnal activities are not doing any good to my brain. @@

OK seriously gotta find something to eat. I...need...food...!!! *crawls*

No comments:

Post a Comment