Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Deep Fried Salty Pastry Rocks!!!

It's been a week I've settled down in NUS. So far so good I guess, quite an achievement for someone who has never been staying alone for more than say... 3 days?

It has been quite a hectic week. Busy with orientations, admin stuff, getting to know new faces, getting around Singapore and etc etc... Till the extent I couldn't get things done. It's bad enough that I'm obviously sleep deprived for the past week, which is hard to come by during the holiday, I even missed out 2 WOEs in a row. Imagine myself not going for the most happening event in RO. WTF??!!!

If you don't get it, it might not necessarily be a bad thing. Trust me, you might not even be slightly interested. XD

OK back to the orientation. This orientation is actually organized by the NUS Malaysian Student League (MSL), and is called the University Freshmen Orientation (UFO). Basically it's just like a camp and it's not really helping in getting us mentally prepared for the semester. XD All we've been doing is just having fun, and more fun. So naturally the holiday mood just kept sinking in, instead of fading away. Swt... But it's all nice, I mean, it's what orientation should be. In fact I enjoyed myself very much for the past week.

We were all separated to 6 Orientation Groups (OG) with funny names led by 2 seniors. It was fun to get along with all the members, despite we've just known each other for a week only. We went out together, had meals together, and talked crap together. Practically we did everything together. Well, except sleeping and the 'toilet' part. But you get my point right? Almost everyday our activities started before 9am and ended after 12am so we kinda spent most of our time together. And there are a few times we decided to go for supper despite all being tired, 'sticky' and 'slimy' after all the activities. Like yesterday we only came back at 4am after the supper. -.-

Sigh... how not to be sleep deprived?? >.<

Ah btw, presenting my OG... the 'Ham Chin Peng
'...!!!

Told you the OGs have funny names XD

Yes we actually took a photo in front of a stall selling Ham Chin Peng. And we bought some to eat. XD

Shall update on the orientation once I got the photos. Stay tuned...

Btw...

Ham Chin Peng rocksss!!!!!

PS : Sounds wrong... Awfully wrong...

2 comments: