Friday, April 10, 2009

2 Weeks Worth of Uneventful-ness

Yes I'm back finally after almost 2 weeks of hiatus. ;)

Basically it's because I have nothing much to blog about. Ever since coming back from Genting, there isn't anything interesting happened, except the boring routine that has been going on and on and on... Sighh I really need to get a life.

It's a wonder how I had spent most of my time. -.-

And what's more? I know it's kinda late but uh... April Fool's has been rather 'peaceful' for me. No pranks... No fools... Only the 'Please-call-me-back, What's-up, Gotcha-Happy-April-Fool's' kind of teasing that apparently some of them fell for it. :P

Oh yesterday was the first time I met some acquaintances in RO face-to-face, man-to-man. One owned a character that seemed godlike and crushes others like peanut, which he sold it for RM 588 to a stupid school kid the very same day. -.-'' It's such a pity after spending so much time leveling it and then just... sold it that way. And I couldn't believe someone would actually spend so much just to buy a character in virtual reality. -.-''

The other one was my guild mate, or was he the leader, which seemed like a nice guy for helping those low levels guild mates and lending equipments and all that.

Says who online games is a waste of time? Can get to know friends and all that. It's even better than Facebook and Friendster. :P Despite the fact that the main reason I went was to get the Genting photos from Hannah.

And today once again, I went to my primary school with my friends. This time with another group of friends, which are only Jingyi, Wenly and I, and Ah Ong has to leave early. So the 3 of us spent almost 2 hours chatting with our Standard 3 class teacher in the school canteen, taking our time reminiscing the old time and uh... well there really isn't much to talk about anyway. XD

OK the post is getting lengthy and text-heavy. So I shall stop for now, and I've finished blogging about almost everything during the past 2 weeks anyway. Genting post is up next, after I've sorted out the photos, and when I'm not feeling lazy of course. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment