Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Speech Day 2009

Again, for two weeks I've stopped updating my blog. -.-

I guess I must be more religious in updating or else there would be another dying blog on the network. ~.~

So last Saturday was the day I attended my last Speech Day. Sigh, how time flies... I still could remember how excited I was when I received invitation to attend my first Speech Day back in secondary school. So excited that I had a hard time falling asleep a night before that. XD

I was just exaggerating. Heh...

OK back to Speech Day. I wasn't sure whether I was invited because I didn't receive any invitation. Heck I didn't even know there's one if it wasn't my friends told me. So I had to ask Joanna to help confirming, then only I knew I'm on the invited list.

Then on the day itself, as I opened the door when I was about to leave the house, the invitation card was right in front of me, in between the gate at the very last minute.

And my father decided to attend at the very last minute before we're leaving the house. Everything is at the very last minute. -.-''

Long story short, the ceremony was OK. The usual speeches, lining up to go on the stage to receive the awards, then performances and after that a jamuan wraps up everything.

And that wraps up my post on Speech Day. LOL

The only thing is that no photo for this post as my father didn't really know how to handle the camera so the photos of me receiving the award just showed a ghastly figure walking past the stage hastily. :/

I guess this would be the last school event I took part in.

No comments:

Post a Comment