Sunday, May 24, 2009

Holiday is Fun, Should be...

OK seriously, there are lots of stuff I wanted to blog about but when I really got to sit down in front of the computer (which is virtually the only thing I'm doing most of the time), I just couldn't resist going online and into a killing frenzy in RO until my eyes couldn't take it anymore. Heh...

First thing first, after Iko's unfortunate accident, Rob's brand NEW 3-week old car got into an accident a few days later. -.-'' Then my cousin got into an accident as well, which later turned into some kind of blackmailing from the other party asking for a rather unreasonable compensation. THEN my uncle pulak was robbed in broad daylight by an Indian fella asking for a lift to the police station cause he got into an accident. The bugger took a few hundreds ringgit and left only a punch on my uncle's face. -.-''

Sigh... Is this bad luck or what?

OK anyway, it's been almost half a year since STPM last paper, so I kinda got used of the holiday I'm having now. And frankly, even though I don't do much except RO-ing most of the days, slacking off, hanging out occasionally, and sleeping whenever I feel like, at the oddest hours you could think of, I seriously am STILL enjoying this kind of, what I would call, a 'schedule'. XD

Yeah sure, school was fun, I would miss school life alot, and working is not too shabby either (OK I probably judged too soon considering that I've only worked for 5 days), but it's the free time that gave me the freedom and determination (out of frustration for getting too bored sometimes) to just do as I please, without any restriction due to time constraint, and do some contemplations, you know like, wondering why the sky is blue, why my cousin sister just won't stop throwing tantrums, how to shut her up, and why the hell is it so fiery hot nowadays (no pun intended).

You know, it's not as bad as people thought it would be, spending your holiday this way. I mean, you don't get this kind of opportunity often once your uni starts, no? It's probably not gonna do much good to me, maybe. But if that's what I enjoy doing, why not? Especially RO.

Note to self conscience...

Sigh... I know it's a waste of time, but just lemmi waste the rest of the holiday in peace since I've already gone this far. T.T

I know it's wrong... Even my conscience is bugging me all the time. -.-

Well, uni's gonna start soon for all of us, and some even had started to settle down and get ready for their uni. That's another post for another day when I had the urge to pour out random thoughts of mine again. Phew... It feels good to write an ass long entry and just let your thoughts flow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment