Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nineteen...

Gosh I'm 19 already. I've grown old up so much I didn't even realize how fast time flies. The number of candles on the birthday cake has been increasing so rapidly from single digit to double digit and now no birthday cake at all. -.-

The horrors...!!!

It has came to a point where I no longer relish growing up but birthday is definitely something to look forward to because of the freebies from friends chance to get together with friends.


So the past year has been quite a blast. Yeah... With all the incoming homeworks thrown by your teachers and the exams coming one after another at you, it sure is a biiiggg BLAST. But the people I've met along the way has definitely brighten everything up. :)


Not to mention, it's the year I turned legal finally. :P


So after going through 2008 with a speed of 3.0x10^8 m/s, here I am, my last year of teenage hood. I would have to wait for another 94 years to be a teen again, when I turn one hundred and thir"TEEN" years old. Sigh...

Ahaks... *cough* Imma teen onesss agian *cough cough* Less go fur a foosstball session shall we? *gasp for air*

It's been fun all these years being a teen and I don't really intend to turn adult so soon... not just yet. How nice if I could be 18 for 10 more birthdays. :P


Gotta thank those who had sent me all the nice wishes. And Jonathan, CC, Chean and Janice for treating me to a lunch and Baskin Robbins. And Zhi Wang, Chee Kar, and CC once again for treating me to a supper. And
Chean, Jonathan and Janice for dedicating a post to me. T.T You guys made my day. :D

It's a lil late but...

Happy 19th Birthday to myself

Please gimme 5A's in STPM and a scholarship... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment