Saturday, February 14, 2009

When Testosterone and Estrogen Over Flooding...

Yep... It's the day of the year... when Romeos and Juliets spend some romantic time together.

Many a time I found myself wondering how should everybody feel about this day because for me it's just another day and sometimes I would even realize it one day after. Probably because I've never really celebrated one and usually my date is either the homeworks or the computer games. Sigh...

But I ain't fretting. Minus the romantic dinner, flowers, chocolates, balloons, and over flooding hormones love to someone, I'm still enjoying my day. :)

I found myself spending the day with two other friends for a movie just because they didn't have a date wanted to meet up with me. LOL it was awkward for him to line up in between of couples and couples and couples to buy the tickets. Worse still, buying tickets for three instead of two. XD And I was glad that I didn't follow him. XD

We watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and heck it was AMAZING!!! I didn't expect much in the beginning but the 2-and-a-half-hour long movie had totally caught me off guard.


It's not just because of Brad Pitt, it's not just because of the awesome makeup effect, it's definitely not just because of the rich story line, it's something else in the movie, so awesome that I couldn't describe with words, that made this movie so interesting. (OK interesting is an understatement) The combination is just so... OHMM!!!

OK some of you may not like it but for those who enjoyed Forrest Gump should like this as well... :) What's more it's a love story so it's definitely THE movie for Valentine's Day.

The day ended with the movie and I spent the night morning night and the next morning with the guys for the usual yumcha session. We then adjourned to a mid-night session of Left 4 Dead till 4am. We had lots of fun even though I was too sleepy already. -.-

Hmm... Hanging out with friends on Valentine's Day is really something... funny but awesome. XD Haha such nice friends I have. :D Although I doubt they would come out if they have someone to spend with... -.-

So yeah, single or not, enjoy your Valentine's Day, spread the love to everyone and go have fun.


PS : Oh ya... While I was waiting for the guys in the car, there's an accident just beside my parking lot on the side road. Apparently a couple were probably fighting in the car and the guy stepped on the accelerator instead of the brake. Then boom...!!!

The guy got down and apologized while looking guilty. Then the girl went down, slammed the door, and ran away angrily. The driver and passengers of the car in front got down and examined their car but obviously don't know what to do. XD The guy pulak stucked in between, whether to stay or to chase after his girl. In the end he managed to persuade his girl to come back and since there's no apparent scratches or dent, they just dismissed.

Minutes ago the couple were still chasing after each other, looking all lovey-dovey and hugging each other while walking to their car. I found it very amusing and SUPER dramatic at how everything unfolded, really feel like laughing. XD Well, I got to see all these thanks to the guys for making me waited in the car for almost an hour. -.- Some more lied to me that they had a flat tyre.

And I believed... -___-''

Then later that night, after I parked my car properly, CK scratched my car when he was reversing his. -.-

Accident they call it...

I call it KARMA...

No comments:

Post a Comment