Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Renovation

Well as you can see I've done some changes to my blog.

From this...


...to this.


Much nicer, no?

I'm sure some of you who know me well enough wondered how on earth did I manage to create this masterpiece when my sense of art is equivalent to the size of an ostrich's brain.

Well it doesn't take a Leonardo da Vinci or a Master Degree in Arts to make this...

Heck I don't even have to know anything about Photoshop or any other graphics editing programs...

All I did was to ask this friend of mine and tadaa... It's all finished in an hour. And all I gotta do is to become his follower!!! Totally FOC!!! OMG I'm so stingy I disgust myself.

Yes thank you Mint Zhet. It's definitely worth it nice to become your follower. :P Seriously, I owe you a BIG one for this. :)

PS : And sorry to disappoint you guys (...especially Kent XD) but I did not do this myself. In fact I didn't do anything. :P But I'm flattered to know that you guys would even have the slightest idea that I did this myself. HAHAHHAHAHA XD Although I do hope that I could achieve that level of his... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment