Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Primary School Revisited

It's been a really really long time ever since I've seen my primary school teachers. Well actually I've never seen them after graduation, so 'long' seems to be an understatement but you get my point.

So since there's nothing else to do after settling my university application and all I could do now is just wait, I've put together a mini gathering to revisit primary school.

And by mini, I meant really mini. -.-''

I guess it couldn't be helped though, since it's a Monday and most of us are either working or studying, and the teachers would only be in school on weekdays. So in the end, only three turned up to see the teachers, out of 50+ classmates. XD Except Robson who refused to see the teachers again for obvious reasons. -.-''

There weren't much changes made after we've left school. Almost everything is exactly the way we remembered. Except the library has moved, the field, and of course, some new faces in the office. Most of our teachers were still there, but unfortunately only a few remembered us. Haha.

The place we always JUMP to from our classroom 3-storey above every time the bell rings... literally

Which is also the place my mom used to work in. Sigh... Recession really hit us hard that time...

Then we would run around the compound playing 'Cops and Thieves'... XD

We managed to catch up with our class teacher and English teacher. And it's really weird to chat with your teachers whom you have gotten used to their yelling and the authoritative tone in class. Plus, I know it's perfectly normal, but it just doesn't feel right when you're now one head, at least, taller than your teachers compared to the last time when you're one head, at least, shorter than them. Must be our head I guess. There must be A LOT of unhappy things happened cause, damn our face must have grown very long. :(

Our face must have grown that long... Or maybe longer...

Oh look... Lame joke. XD

Nobody's laughing. OK fine. Anyway, later that day, I managed to catch up with my Standard 3 class teacher as well. I spoke to her alone since the other two weren't her students. And it was a bit awkward. -.-'' She was laughing all the way, surprised to see her old ancient student came back to visit her. I wasn't anywhere near verbose so she was laughing and I was uh... standing there watching her laughing and trying to find something to talk about. I wasn't sure how long we stood there but I just couldn't stop feeling awkward. Anyway it's happy to see her again after all this while and she still remembers me. :)

That's about our mini gathering. A few more people joined us for lunch, then we chilled out a while and found out some juicy and shocking gossips regarding our classmates. XD And of course we talked about the good o' days worth reminiscing.

Photo of the day...

It's been almost 10 years but I could still remember how it is like in primary school vividly. Definitely carefree and fun. And studying has always been the last thing in my mind last time. :P Anyway things changed and I guess it's all part of growing up, mentally... and physically...

Which explains the long face...


Oh look... Another lame joke. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment